TunnelMail uses the SSH Secure Shell's encrypted tunneling to allow remote users to connect to internal network mail resources.
Compatible with with all SSH servers that allow tunneling, and tested with multiple mail servers, such as Exchange Server, Lotus Domino, Postfix, Courier, Sendmail, and others that implement IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
TunnelMail adds an improved interface, the ability to bind to various
addresses, and the system tray icon will show the connection status.
- Runs in the system tray after connection
- Can be configured to auto-connect on startup
- Supports POP3 and IMAP protocols to receive and read email, tunneling ports 110 and 143
- Supports SMTP protocol to send email, tunneling port 25
- Status display shows user connection information