OS:NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
TunnelIt is SSH tunneling made easy! SSH tunneling allows you to access systems behind your network perimeter remotely in an extremely secure manner. Only a single network port is presented to the Internet on your gateway, and from that authenticated remote users can access multiple network hosts on multiple ports on the internal network, quicker and easier than standard VPN solutions.
- Quickly and easily add and delete tunnels to multiple hosts behind your SSH Gateway Server.
- SOCKS proxy enabled. You can use the tunnel to proxy web browsers, instant messenger clients, and other SOCKS aware applications. This can help you get beyond restrictive firewall policies.
- Shows the current connection status of each connection via color codes, and a text log of connections can help track usage.
- Can automatically start the tunnels on system startup with no user interaction.
- Tested with such applications as SMTP, POP3, IMAP, web browsing, MySQL databases, Remote Desktop, Lotus Notes, LimeWire, MSN Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger, and many others. Even NetBIOS network shares and printers are possible to tunnel with certain configurations.
- Minimizes to the system tray.
- Can be used as a gateway, to allow many different systems on one side of the network to connect to systems on the other side, all through one single secure tunnel.
TunnelIt will function for up to 15 days before registration is required.